The Gaming Hub

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Gaming Hub is a social community who simply like to game!

Facebook The Gaming Hub

Like/Tweet/+1

Latest topics

» Roleplaying, yes or no?
Any good WoW RP addons you can think of? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 10:54 pm by Mosley

» Favorite race in the Lord of the rings universe?
Any good WoW RP addons you can think of? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 10:51 pm by Mosley

» Any good WoW RP addons you can think of?
Any good WoW RP addons you can think of? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 3:47 am by Faaria

» Guide: Roleplaying addons (WIP)
Any good WoW RP addons you can think of? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 3:39 am by Faaria

» Under or over the top?
Any good WoW RP addons you can think of? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 5:04 am by bobthecrop

» Modern Warfare
Any good WoW RP addons you can think of? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 10:43 pm by bobthecrop

» Minecraft Mods!
Any good WoW RP addons you can think of? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 10:32 pm by bobthecrop

» What to build?
Any good WoW RP addons you can think of? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 10:31 pm by bobthecrop

» Should halo have been continued?
Any good WoW RP addons you can think of? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 10:29 pm by bobthecrop

+3
Haggard
Kizon
Morgo Hopebringer
7 posters

Any good WoW RP addons you can think of?

Morgo Hopebringer

Any good WoW RP addons you can think of? Empty Any good WoW RP addons you can think of?

Post  Morgo Hopebringer Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:38 am

Title says it all!
    Kizon
    Kizon

Any good WoW RP addons you can think of? Empty Re: Any good WoW RP addons you can think of?

Post  Kizon Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:25 am

PvE - Deadly Boss Mods , Recount, AtlasLoot Enhanced

PvP - Deadly Boss Mods

RP - TRP2, GHI

For teh lols - Peggle

I avoid using auctioneer and UI altering AddOn's as I like the WoW UI and prefer doing auctions manually.

Atleast, thats what I use.
    Haggard
    Haggard

Any good WoW RP addons you can think of? Empty Re: Any good WoW RP addons you can think of?

Post  Haggard Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:30 am

MRP - For teh RP

Bejewelled - For when your bored and wanna play a game

GHi - Make some awesome items for RP purposes!

Dominoes - Able to move around -every- part of your UI
    Baik Telor
    Baik Telor

Post  Baik Telor Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:29 am

TotalRP2 for roleplaying and status of character.
    Bartender to get the buttonsin the right place.

used to use GHI but as so few use removed
    Moggit to try different rp costumes before going and buying.
    Vyriand
    Vyriand

Post  Vyriand Fri Jan 11, 2013 7:17 am

Tongues add-on: Being able to understand languages that you normally would not, such as demonic, Draconic, elemental, and also being able to speak them.

Atlassloot: Every possible loot, and reward is in this add-on. handy for making up RolePlay sets, etc.
    bobthecrop

Post  bobthecrop Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:24 pm

I would say TRP2 and GHI

They're the only needed ones, I won't recommend tongues as the accents in it are very very very wrong at times, mainly the draenei and dwarven one, which just gives you a wrong picture of how they sound. A dwarf says drink, not bewy. They say child, not bairn.

A draenei doesn't say: "Yuu arrre verry interrrestink." or "Luk at ze pretty fluvers." (overdramatization I know) I say tongues is laziness and not actual immersion, but that's my opinion.

(by the way I've actually cataloged the draenei accent)
    Faaria
    Faaria

Post  Faaria Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:47 am

bobthecrop wrote:I would say TRP2 and GHI

A draenei doesn't say: "Yuu arrre verry interrrestink." or "Luk at ze pretty fluvers." (overdramatization I know) I say tongues is laziness and not actual immersion, but that's my opinion.

(by the way I've actually cataloged the draenei accent)

If you listen closely to russian accents it is a good attempt at least. the doubble Rs are to make the rolling R that english people tend to not be able to use. It is just one way to show "Hey you roll the R here". And when they speak O's it does at times sound like it could been a U instead. At least from a Norwegian standpoint where I imagine the letters it sounds like when they speak it is not perfect, but it is good nontheless. Dont read it and judge it. Imagine it in your head without thinking of the letters. You has the more ou in propper english. Some people pronounce that way, thinking just Ju, Yu ir as the Tongues try to make english people understand it and recognize it. Yuu.

Accents are not how things are written. Forget that. It is how it sounds like. Like onomatepoteicon. Or sound words. They are written differently ll over the world, but it sounds the same. All about pronouncition.

In the end it dosent mztter how the accents are written, as long when you try to speak them yourself it sounds close. That is if you are able to.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:38 pm