The Gaming Hub

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Gaming Hub is a social community who simply like to game!

Facebook The Gaming Hub

Like/Tweet/+1

Latest topics

» Roleplaying, yes or no?
Favorite race in the Lord of the rings universe? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 10:54 pm by Mosley

» Favorite race in the Lord of the rings universe?
Favorite race in the Lord of the rings universe? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 10:51 pm by Mosley

» Any good WoW RP addons you can think of?
Favorite race in the Lord of the rings universe? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 3:47 am by Faaria

» Guide: Roleplaying addons (WIP)
Favorite race in the Lord of the rings universe? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 3:39 am by Faaria

» Under or over the top?
Favorite race in the Lord of the rings universe? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 5:04 am by bobthecrop

» Modern Warfare
Favorite race in the Lord of the rings universe? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 10:43 pm by bobthecrop

» Minecraft Mods!
Favorite race in the Lord of the rings universe? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 10:32 pm by bobthecrop

» What to build?
Favorite race in the Lord of the rings universe? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 10:31 pm by bobthecrop

» Should halo have been continued?
Favorite race in the Lord of the rings universe? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 10:29 pm by bobthecrop

4 posters

Favorite race in the Lord of the rings universe?

Haggard
    Haggard

Favorite race in the Lord of the rings universe? Empty Favorite race in the Lord of the rings universe?

Post  Haggard Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:28 am

DWARFS! They are by far my favorite race in all of the lord of the rings Smile Have a love for gold! Beer! Fighting! Their just pure awesome! Ever since i first saw them in the Hobbit book I fell in love with them <3 and through all of Lord of the Rings movies! And in the Hobbit they just became even much more awesome to me Razz

Whats your favorite race and why?
    Vyriand
    Vyriand

Favorite race in the Lord of the rings universe? Empty Re: Favorite race in the Lord of the rings universe?

Post  Vyriand Fri Jan 11, 2013 7:26 am

Definately a dwarf.

Especially after having seen The Hobbit.
    bobthecrop

Favorite race in the Lord of the rings universe? Empty Re: Favorite race in the Lord of the rings universe?

Post  bobthecrop Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:40 am

I went elf or hobbit each time!
    Mosley
    Mosley

Post  Mosley Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:51 pm

Dwarf. 4ever.

Why? I don't know. I've liked dwarves since the day 0 when I started my journey of fantasy and games.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content