The Gaming Hub

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Gaming Hub is a social community who simply like to game!

Facebook The Gaming Hub

Like/Tweet/+1

Latest topics

» Roleplaying, yes or no?
Next Expansion Ideas? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 10:54 pm by Mosley

» Favorite race in the Lord of the rings universe?
Next Expansion Ideas? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 10:51 pm by Mosley

» Any good WoW RP addons you can think of?
Next Expansion Ideas? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 3:47 am by Faaria

» Guide: Roleplaying addons (WIP)
Next Expansion Ideas? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 3:39 am by Faaria

» Under or over the top?
Next Expansion Ideas? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 5:04 am by bobthecrop

» Modern Warfare
Next Expansion Ideas? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 10:43 pm by bobthecrop

» Minecraft Mods!
Next Expansion Ideas? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 10:32 pm by bobthecrop

» What to build?
Next Expansion Ideas? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 10:31 pm by bobthecrop

» Should halo have been continued?
Next Expansion Ideas? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 10:29 pm by bobthecrop

+2
Jonas Le Doctor
Shadeveil
6 posters

Next Expansion Ideas?

Shadeveil
    Shadeveil

Next Expansion Ideas? Empty Next Expansion Ideas?

Post  Shadeveil Tue Jan 01, 2013 2:49 am

So, Haggard, Kizon and I had a discussion about what we think the next expansion would be about, what new things Blizz would put into the game (races, areas, mounts, etc.) and I think it would be interesting to hear your ideas.

Here's what we had so far:

Haggard:"Sargeras and the Burning Legion!"
    Kizon:"Naga and Murlocs and stuff."

Personally, I think that the expansion should host new (completely new) things, maybe perhaps that Azeroth hasn't seen before. I know that this may be hard, but a new planet could host new opportunities for races and such.
    Shadeveil
    Shadeveil

Next Expansion Ideas? Empty Wait wait, the map!

Post  Shadeveil Tue Jan 01, 2013 2:56 am

If you go for Ulduar area, you can see that there is only one side to the Azeroth globe. Maybe the expansion should be on the other side?
    Jonas Le Doctor
    Jonas Le Doctor

Next Expansion Ideas? Empty Re: Next Expansion Ideas?

Post  Jonas Le Doctor Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:33 pm

First thing i want to say is that: Blizz alreay kind of stated that turalyon and Alleria will be in the next patch. I think it was Alleria? Wasn't sure, but Turalyon will be there so i guess it can either be about the burning legion or that they will finaly try throw Bolvar Fordragon into this? We never know how Blizzard will rape the lore this time?
    Evetheluckstealer
    Evetheluckstealer

Next Expansion Ideas? Empty :) answer

Post  Evetheluckstealer Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:55 am

I think the next one is more about trolls and Blood elfs for some reason, mounts, I think there will be big dino's of sort, or Big Something.

Races, I have thought about naga's too, as I think they are awsome, of cat humans.
    Also, I hope they will come up with a new continent, but meh, who knows :3

Faaria
    Faaria

Post  Faaria Wed Jan 09, 2013 2:07 am

Well they do hint a return of the Burning Legion in Pandaria. I will not spoil it too much however.

What is certain however is that The Legion with Sargeras is Blizz major antoganist if not the old gods. Though if i would guess i dont think it would happen before after next expansion.

There is likely to be another class as mail to spread and equal out the tokens.

For Class.... I personally would love if they added a Demon Hunter as class. But considering lot of their spells and even now their challenge armour are taken from Demon Hunter abilities. So i find it unlikely.

Race? No idea, preference or clue:P
    Vyriand
    Vyriand

Post  Vyriand Fri Jan 11, 2013 7:09 am

I have heard rumors about an expansion wich includes a story-line about Sargeras', and the Burning legion.

But then again, those who read the lore would know that the burning legion did not come to an end when Illidan Stormrage was killed.

As for a new race.. I'm not too sure, but Naga, or Tuskar would be awesome.
    bobthecrop

Post  bobthecrop Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:44 pm

Personally I would love to see a bird race and a scaly lizard like race added...

With patch 5.2 we're getting a lot of Dinos on a place called Isle of Giants. There is a major focus on trolls and Lor'themar is getting a helluva lot spotlight too, much needed really... And Vol'jin and the Darkspear trolls are getting alot of spotlight too in this expansion. I think draenei will too along with Tyrande getting thrown off her leader position (she doesn't belong on it anyways) and just stays as High Priestess, but the Night elves adopt Jarod Shadowsong as their ultimate leader, would be awesome... And he fits the position really.

I personally want to see Arakkoa join the Alliance, it would be absolutely amazing, and then I would like to see a scaly lizard like race being playable, actually make 2 races where there is no such thing as hair. Races that are made not to be big flashy beauty queens, but have more of a rough beastial look. Like the tauren, and how the worgen were supposed to be (but strayed from). The Lizardmen should have an unique look and lore that should literally be invented and not just an old race remastered or anything.

I had an idea of a race of Eaglemen, who were very devout and followed a "one true god", based largely around the arabic culture, not african arabic like the Tol'vir, but the middle eastern arabic, because I see little to no representation of it, minorly the wastewanders... These eaglemen would believe all paths to be paths shown to them by a divine entity, even the more shadowy paths are considered to be this entity's wrath. As it is both the darkness and the Light, it is everything. Basically able to play every race except rogues, as hiding in the shadow is not their way. They fight head on.

For a new class I would love a new ranged weapons class... Either tinker or ranger...

The ranger would incorporate 3 specs. Nature, Volley and Shadow... I think I got it posted somewhere on the WoW forums. I'll try to provide a link.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 11:10 pm