The Gaming Hub

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Gaming Hub is a social community who simply like to game!

Facebook The Gaming Hub

Like/Tweet/+1

Latest topics

» Roleplaying, yes or no?
Current races, faction leaders and their chosen faction I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 10:54 pm by Mosley

» Favorite race in the Lord of the rings universe?
Current races, faction leaders and their chosen faction I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 10:51 pm by Mosley

» Any good WoW RP addons you can think of?
Current races, faction leaders and their chosen faction I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 3:47 am by Faaria

» Guide: Roleplaying addons (WIP)
Current races, faction leaders and their chosen faction I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 3:39 am by Faaria

» Under or over the top?
Current races, faction leaders and their chosen faction I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 5:04 am by bobthecrop

» Modern Warfare
Current races, faction leaders and their chosen faction I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 10:43 pm by bobthecrop

» Minecraft Mods!
Current races, faction leaders and their chosen faction I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 10:32 pm by bobthecrop

» What to build?
Current races, faction leaders and their chosen faction I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 10:31 pm by bobthecrop

» Should halo have been continued?
Current races, faction leaders and their chosen faction I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 10:29 pm by bobthecrop

2 posters

Current races, faction leaders and their chosen faction

bobthecrop

Current races, faction leaders and their chosen faction Empty Current races, faction leaders and their chosen faction

Post  bobthecrop Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:09 pm

I've been thinking a bit of the next expansion... I spot inner turmoil within both Horde and Alliance and maybe some races within both reconsiders their allegiances...

I can see the night elves join the Horde, as they're too savage to fit the Alliance really... They're the most savage race there... In my mind I would see them suddenly chasing out all the worgen in Darnassus, executing several for the wrongs of one. Genn gets mad and suddenly the draenei rush to defend the night elves from Genn's anger and try to calm him, but the draenei are disregarded suddenly, even outright accused of working with the Legion and many more accusations and violent actions are made between the draenei/gilneans and the night elves. Who then ultimately leaves the Alliance and then pledges allegiance to the Horde... They would rather see their lands defended than kept burning... Forest song will be the only Alliance base in the area now, and will have draenei architecture and walls and such now, to defend themselves from the Horde.

The tauren sees the night elves joining their side and they get a bit confused, but sees it as a better choice, but are outraged at the sudden change they see in the Night elves, they're rather disgusted by the night elves now. And while they COULD accept the goblins and the forsaken as that is simply the way they are. They're seeing a change in the night elves that they ultimately hate and takes their distance from. They begin rethinking allegiance with the way they recieved so many demands from the Warchief and the Horde during the Cataclysm and the Pandaria campaign, yet was given nothing back... Only from those they would normally consider enemies, the Alliance.

The Tauren joins the Alliance and the Night elves joins the Horde. The tauren is still run by Baine Bloodhoof, the night elves have either had new leadership or Tyrande has finally decided to step up to the leader role and her mind opens... If the night elves gets Jarod Shadowsong as their racial leader, they would most likely stay Alliance, but if someone else or if smarter Tyrande, then I think they would find out they're not fit for an Alliance who would not really allow them to be... Them.

Discuss.
    Faaria
    Faaria

Current races, faction leaders and their chosen faction Empty Re: Current races, faction leaders and their chosen faction

Post  Faaria Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:32 am

It is an interesting topic you are putting up, though I doubt Blizzard will change it around really.

That acounts especially the Tauren moving to Ally side because of the Kaldorei going Horde. Afterall the Night Elves -hates- the Orcs. And the Tauren are very honorable, if not the most honorable race. They would never leave the horde because of something like this. Afterall Tauren and Night Elves might be the two races from oposite factions that work the closest together.

What I would find interesting though is if they made a third faction? Ones that dont agree with either horde or Allaince? That is something i would like to see.

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 3:18 am