The Gaming Hub

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Gaming Hub is a social community who simply like to game!

Facebook The Gaming Hub

Like/Tweet/+1

Latest topics

» Roleplaying, yes or no?
Norionil's Fabulous Topic of Fabulous Roleplaying Addons I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 10:54 pm by Mosley

» Favorite race in the Lord of the rings universe?
Norionil's Fabulous Topic of Fabulous Roleplaying Addons I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 10:51 pm by Mosley

» Any good WoW RP addons you can think of?
Norionil's Fabulous Topic of Fabulous Roleplaying Addons I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 3:47 am by Faaria

» Guide: Roleplaying addons (WIP)
Norionil's Fabulous Topic of Fabulous Roleplaying Addons I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 3:39 am by Faaria

» Under or over the top?
Norionil's Fabulous Topic of Fabulous Roleplaying Addons I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 5:04 am by bobthecrop

» Modern Warfare
Norionil's Fabulous Topic of Fabulous Roleplaying Addons I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 10:43 pm by bobthecrop

» Minecraft Mods!
Norionil's Fabulous Topic of Fabulous Roleplaying Addons I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 10:32 pm by bobthecrop

» What to build?
Norionil's Fabulous Topic of Fabulous Roleplaying Addons I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 10:31 pm by bobthecrop

» Should halo have been continued?
Norionil's Fabulous Topic of Fabulous Roleplaying Addons I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 10:29 pm by bobthecrop

+2
Umbar
Norionil
6 posters

Norionil's Fabulous Topic of Fabulous Roleplaying Addons

Norionil
    Norionil

Norionil's Fabulous Topic of Fabulous Roleplaying Addons Empty Norionil's Fabulous Topic of Fabulous Roleplaying Addons

Post  Norionil Mon Dec 17, 2012 8:47 am

Role-playing in 'World of Warcraft' is a fantastic experience, and role-playing addons further the enjoyment by creating an immersive and exciting environment. These are the addons which I feel are vital, or at the very least helpful, for role-play, as well as a brief description.

MyRolePlay/Flag-RSP/Total RP-2

MyRolePlay is one of the most vital addons for an immersive experience in 'World of Warcraft'. It provides the aesthetics for a character, as well as a tab for history and role-playing style. It's also compatible with Total RP-2 and Flag-RSP, both of which provide the same services, except for Total RP-2, which is thoroughly more complicated, but wholly more advanced. Total RP-2 offers the ability to create quests, items, books, sounds, NPC-emotes, and a whole lot more.

Gryphonheart Items

This simple addons allows you to create items that can do anything, from be a book, to create screen effects. It has a thriving forum, whose members create scripts for new items, and it's altogether a fabulous addon which you need.

Misspelled

Misspelled is simple. It highlights words spelled incorrectly, and offers suggestions. It's fantastic if you're a bad RPer, but want to trick people into thinking you're good through good spelling!

Other addons I wouldn't say are altogether that important, but these three are really quite necessary for my own RP.
    Umbar
    Umbar
    Admin

Norionil's Fabulous Topic of Fabulous Roleplaying Addons Empty Re: Norionil's Fabulous Topic of Fabulous Roleplaying Addons

Post  Umbar Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:57 am

Thanks, might get MRP myself.
    Norionil
    Norionil

Norionil's Fabulous Topic of Fabulous Roleplaying Addons Empty Re: Norionil's Fabulous Topic of Fabulous Roleplaying Addons

Post  Norionil Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:55 am

TheGamingHub wrote:Thanks, might get MRP myself.

Pleasure. I'd say, out of the three character-sheet addons, it's the most used and simplest.
    talis

Post  talis Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:20 am

Great list and info man!
    Tachi
    Tachi

Post  Tachi Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:03 pm

Missspelled had to probably be one of my all time favourite mods simply because I can't spell that good with out the aid of an automatic spell cheeking thing. I suppose because English is a second language and I have mild Dyslexia that affects my Maths more than my English/Japanese. :3
    Josien
    Josien

Post  Josien Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:50 am

I think MogIt is also a good thing for roleplay, all the armor and weapons can be seen. I use it alot to put together nice transmog sets for myself and friends. :3
    Teegra
    Teegra

Post  Teegra Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:13 am

I use only TRP2. I like the stashes and signposts it allows you to place ingame. Too bad it's not in developement atm.
    MogIt is good for transmog junkies like me who change their "fashion" almost weekly.
    GHI is a bit of a mystery. I tried to create a buff for myself, but I ran out of patience. Razz
    Norionil
    Norionil

Post  Norionil Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:41 am

I did use TRP2, but no one on Horde uses it, and it's awfully slow with its MRP compatibility. In the end, I just switched back.

Instead of MogIt, I just end up using websites like (http:)//wowroleplaygear.(com/) - without brackets - to find gear. That, or I just browse the AH. My main, Nori, has at least twelve RP sets. <3
    Josien
    Josien

Post  Josien Fri Dec 21, 2012 5:32 am

GHI is for me, still a mystery.. XD Slazet makes all my buffs and items. Razz And I like to use Mogit so I can see how it looks on my char. ^^

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:42 am