The Gaming Hub

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Gaming Hub is a social community who simply like to game!

Facebook The Gaming Hub

Like/Tweet/+1

Latest topics

» Roleplaying, yes or no?
Regarding Addons & Hacks/Tools/Macros I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 10:54 pm by Mosley

» Favorite race in the Lord of the rings universe?
Regarding Addons & Hacks/Tools/Macros I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 10:51 pm by Mosley

» Any good WoW RP addons you can think of?
Regarding Addons & Hacks/Tools/Macros I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 3:47 am by Faaria

» Guide: Roleplaying addons (WIP)
Regarding Addons & Hacks/Tools/Macros I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 3:39 am by Faaria

» Under or over the top?
Regarding Addons & Hacks/Tools/Macros I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 5:04 am by bobthecrop

» Modern Warfare
Regarding Addons & Hacks/Tools/Macros I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 10:43 pm by bobthecrop

» Minecraft Mods!
Regarding Addons & Hacks/Tools/Macros I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 10:32 pm by bobthecrop

» What to build?
Regarding Addons & Hacks/Tools/Macros I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 10:31 pm by bobthecrop

» Should halo have been continued?
Regarding Addons & Hacks/Tools/Macros I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 10:29 pm by bobthecrop

Regarding Addons & Hacks/Tools/Macros

Umbar
    Umbar
    Admin

Regarding Addons & Hacks/Tools/Macros Empty Regarding Addons & Hacks/Tools/Macros

Post  Umbar Sat Dec 08, 2012 1:32 am

The Gaming Hub: An Official Message

We know that trying out the latest Addons, Hacks, Tools and Macros can be fun, it opens up new aspects of the game you play, right?

Then please take care when clicking on other users' links to external sites. Our administrators will check over all download links attached to topics to ensure your computers' safety.

Once a link has been approved, an administrator will post under the topic made, for an example; if there was a new hack titled 'Fly mode' in World of Warcraft, in which you had to download to use, we'll check and approve it as soon as possible.

Happy gaming!

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 9:51 pm