The Gaming Hub

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Gaming Hub is a social community who simply like to game!

Facebook The Gaming Hub

Like/Tweet/+1

Latest topics

» Roleplaying, yes or no?
Greetings, the luckstealer is in the house! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 10:54 pm by Mosley

» Favorite race in the Lord of the rings universe?
Greetings, the luckstealer is in the house! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 10:51 pm by Mosley

» Any good WoW RP addons you can think of?
Greetings, the luckstealer is in the house! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 3:47 am by Faaria

» Guide: Roleplaying addons (WIP)
Greetings, the luckstealer is in the house! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 3:39 am by Faaria

» Under or over the top?
Greetings, the luckstealer is in the house! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 5:04 am by bobthecrop

» Modern Warfare
Greetings, the luckstealer is in the house! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 10:43 pm by bobthecrop

» Minecraft Mods!
Greetings, the luckstealer is in the house! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 10:32 pm by bobthecrop

» What to build?
Greetings, the luckstealer is in the house! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 10:31 pm by bobthecrop

» Should halo have been continued?
Greetings, the luckstealer is in the house! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 10:29 pm by bobthecrop

Greetings, the luckstealer is in the house!

Evetheluckstealer
    Evetheluckstealer

Greetings, the luckstealer is in the house! Empty Greetings, the luckstealer is in the house!

Post  Evetheluckstealer Wed Dec 19, 2012 4:02 am

Yo you people!
    My name is Eve the luck stealer.
    I got that nickname of my friends in the mok'lohn becouse well, I steal peoples luck icly aprently also OOC'ly.
    I am a blood elf Hunter, once a rogue ^^ Or well my char is.
    Behind the screen sits, a girl with half long red hair and plays her ways through ^^
    I play with fire, normally. Yes... YES I DO! Im a so called fire dancer, I play with fire, spit it, and dance bellydance as a baws as I do so. affraid
    Im quite a happy and glad person, that kind of person all can write too :3
    I play guitar, piano, violin, and sing in my own band - Before dawn - We have not yet put out some songs yet but we'll get too it.
    The name is.. BOOM BOOOM BOOOOOM!!! Isabell Valentine, pleased to meet you all :3

Current date/time is Tue Apr 30, 2024 3:37 am