The Gaming Hub

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Gaming Hub is a social community who simply like to game!

Facebook The Gaming Hub

Like/Tweet/+1

Latest topics

» Roleplaying, yes or no?
Heeellooo~~~ everyone <(^_^)< I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 10:54 pm by Mosley

» Favorite race in the Lord of the rings universe?
Heeellooo~~~ everyone <(^_^)< I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 10:51 pm by Mosley

» Any good WoW RP addons you can think of?
Heeellooo~~~ everyone <(^_^)< I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 3:47 am by Faaria

» Guide: Roleplaying addons (WIP)
Heeellooo~~~ everyone <(^_^)< I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 3:39 am by Faaria

» Under or over the top?
Heeellooo~~~ everyone <(^_^)< I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 5:04 am by bobthecrop

» Modern Warfare
Heeellooo~~~ everyone <(^_^)< I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 10:43 pm by bobthecrop

» Minecraft Mods!
Heeellooo~~~ everyone <(^_^)< I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 10:32 pm by bobthecrop

» What to build?
Heeellooo~~~ everyone <(^_^)< I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 10:31 pm by bobthecrop

» Should halo have been continued?
Heeellooo~~~ everyone <(^_^)< I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 10:29 pm by bobthecrop

Heeellooo~~~ everyone <(^_^)<

Tachi
    Tachi

Heeellooo~~~ everyone <(^_^)< Empty Heeellooo~~~ everyone <(^_^)<

Post  Tachi Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:55 am

Hello everyone and like welcome to my introduction and everything like that. Most of you will know me as Tachi, but I play my character Tachibaná on World Of Warcraft ^^. I have such a wild amount of interests, I enjoy and love making Japanese themed music, Developing game AddOns (Mods), making servers for Minecraft and other certain games and the list goes on.

Tachibana is a name that comes from one of my favourite animes エンジェルビーツ ( Angel Beats ). I enjoy anime for a lot of reasons but mostly for how creative and artistic it is.

The reason for my interests in Japanese related things is because my Mother is Asian and the man my mommy is now married to is Irish. I'm also fully 100000% Asian and I have an half Asian half Irish Sister. I don't really remember my real dad much because he pretty much left my mother after she got pregnant. We both departed from Japan when I was about 6. And I was home schooled Japanese by my mom and made to go to English school at the same time so that I'd not forget my language and that if I ever wanted to go and live in Japan I could. And if you don't know, Japanese grammar is actually one of the hardest things about the language, I takes about six years to learn everything, so you can imagine how hard it is to have to learn English at the same time =O.

But anyway! If you see me in game feel free to give me a quick hello I'm always interested in talking to everyone ^^.

Current date/time is Tue Apr 30, 2024 1:01 am