The Gaming Hub

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Gaming Hub is a social community who simply like to game!

Facebook The Gaming Hub

Like/Tweet/+1

Latest topics

» Roleplaying, yes or no?
Sparkwire gives you all a gnomish greeting I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 10:54 pm by Mosley

» Favorite race in the Lord of the rings universe?
Sparkwire gives you all a gnomish greeting I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 10:51 pm by Mosley

» Any good WoW RP addons you can think of?
Sparkwire gives you all a gnomish greeting I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 3:47 am by Faaria

» Guide: Roleplaying addons (WIP)
Sparkwire gives you all a gnomish greeting I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 3:39 am by Faaria

» Under or over the top?
Sparkwire gives you all a gnomish greeting I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 5:04 am by bobthecrop

» Modern Warfare
Sparkwire gives you all a gnomish greeting I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 10:43 pm by bobthecrop

» Minecraft Mods!
Sparkwire gives you all a gnomish greeting I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 10:32 pm by bobthecrop

» What to build?
Sparkwire gives you all a gnomish greeting I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 10:31 pm by bobthecrop

» Should halo have been continued?
Sparkwire gives you all a gnomish greeting I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 10:29 pm by bobthecrop

2 posters

Sparkwire gives you all a gnomish greeting

Sparkwire
    Sparkwire

Sparkwire gives you all a gnomish greeting Empty Sparkwire gives you all a gnomish greeting

Post  Sparkwire Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:55 pm

Greetings sir or miss, my name is Pithwick Sparkwire. Gnomish engineer and inventor of trade. I was recently playing with my Melthusian antenna when suddenly my Overcharged Modulater began emitting strange sounds and a clear voice broke through: "Welcome to UmbarEU". I sat quietly for a moment, then I produced my quill and proceeded to note down all the information being transmitted to me. After finishing page 5 of this report the Capacitor failed and the entire system exploded. I will have to iron out that minor bug later...

I am a role-player, as some of you might have guessed by now. My real name is Mark and I was walking down the halls of Ironforge when I spotted a small message in the Trade chat. Something about a radio channel and having to whisper to get the link, I wasn't listening to anything at that moment so I shrugged and asked for the link.

The next thing I know is that is 05.30 and I am laughing my ass off to a song about chickens and saying the words: "Fak fak fak fak". And I am now officially obsessed so I decided to introduce myself to the rest of the community and be a little social. So here I am.

-Sparkwire.

Last edited by Sparkwire on Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:43 am; edited 1 time in total
    Umbar
    Umbar
    Admin

Sparkwire gives you all a gnomish greeting Empty Re: Sparkwire gives you all a gnomish greeting

Post  Umbar Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:51 am

You are very welcomed indeed!

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:14 pm