The Gaming Hub

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Gaming Hub is a social community who simply like to game!

Facebook The Gaming Hub

Like/Tweet/+1

Latest topics

» Roleplaying, yes or no?
DJ Soupman (otherwise known as Bob) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 10:54 pm by Mosley

» Favorite race in the Lord of the rings universe?
DJ Soupman (otherwise known as Bob) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 10:51 pm by Mosley

» Any good WoW RP addons you can think of?
DJ Soupman (otherwise known as Bob) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 3:47 am by Faaria

» Guide: Roleplaying addons (WIP)
DJ Soupman (otherwise known as Bob) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 3:39 am by Faaria

» Under or over the top?
DJ Soupman (otherwise known as Bob) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 5:04 am by bobthecrop

» Modern Warfare
DJ Soupman (otherwise known as Bob) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 10:43 pm by bobthecrop

» Minecraft Mods!
DJ Soupman (otherwise known as Bob) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 10:32 pm by bobthecrop

» What to build?
DJ Soupman (otherwise known as Bob) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 10:31 pm by bobthecrop

» Should halo have been continued?
DJ Soupman (otherwise known as Bob) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 10:29 pm by bobthecrop

DJ Soupman (otherwise known as Bob)

bobthecrop

DJ Soupman (otherwise known as Bob) Empty DJ Soupman (otherwise known as Bob)

Post  bobthecrop Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:53 am

I am your DJ BOI!

And I am as awesome as awesome and I love being awesome...

Well I'm done with ego tripping now... I come from Denmark, and I live in Copenhagen, I enjoy RP, music, movies, cooking and different smells of the world... Smells makes a giant impression on me, yes I sound like a creep now, but it's how it is. I hear, see, smell, taste, feel the details and not the main thing... IF that even makes sense XD

In WoW I am either Mintral, Gevan, Lidarn, Laolung or Umbu... These are my current main characters, and they're all on Argent Dawn. I love doing RP and I pour my heart and soul into it... Which turns into me actually being quite emotional and so on OOC when something happens... Well that's it really, not gonna share more XD

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:07 pm